The best things about fast food are: their convenience, their price, they’re fast and, probably best of all, they’re just so darned tasty. Yum!
There are lots of fast food restaurants to choose from in every city. The most popular are probably Pizza Hut, McDonalds, KFC, Popeyes, Burger King and Subway. Just writing about them makes me hungry. But is there something that can make them even better? You bet!
The best fast food coupons are the ones for your favourite restaurant. Who wants a coupons for a restaurant you don’t use or isn’t in your city?
You are going to find the best fast food coupons here. come back often to get the latest and….
“Enjoy your meal.”
Are you looking for a Subway Gift Card to help you manage your money when you eat at Subway? Luckily, Subway do offer gift cards and coupon discounts so that they can attract more customers, as well as keep their current customer base satisfied.
CLICK HERE –> Get a $250 Subway Gift Card for FREE <– CLICK HERE
If you are a regular Subway customer then a Subway gift card would be a convenient way to pay and are reusable and now with auto reloading you can always be sure you have enough balance on your card to buy a Subway.
The KFC fried chicken recipe is a closely guarded secret. To this day the KFC blend of 11 herbs and spices is still a secret. However, it’s possible to cook something that can be similar to the great KFC taste. So here’s our version of the KFC fried chicken recipe.
CLICK HERE–> Get a FREE $100 KFC Gift Card <–CLICK HERE
- 2 cups of white flour
- 1/2 tablespoon of thyme
- 2 tablespoon of garlic salt
- 1/3 tablespoon of oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon of basil
- 4 tablespoon of paprika
- 1/3 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of celery salt
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon of ground ginger
- 2 tablespoon of Mono-sodium Glutamate
- Enough buttermilk to cover the chicken
Put the pieces of chicken in a bowl and cover with the buttermilk. Put the bowl of chicken in the fridge and leave to soak in the buttermilk. Blend all of these ingredients for the KFC fried chicken recipe together (either whisk or use a blender).
Heat the oven to 350 degrees centigrade.
When the oven reaches temperature take out the chicken from the fridge. Roll each piece in the breadcrumbs first and then in the blend of herbs and spices.
Place the chicken in a pan making sure there’s plenty of space between each piece. Cover and cook for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes remove the cover and cook for a further 10 minutes. Take care not to burn the chicken in this last process – check and turn the chicken pieces every couple of minutes. When the coating becomes brown and crispy, serve and enjoy.
If you are looking for a Pizza Hut in San Diego there are lots to choose from. Here are some that we know of and to get a FREE $500 gift card for Pizza Hut in San Diego click the coupon below.
- 2931 Market Street, San Diego
- 2786 University Avenue, San Diego
- 4090 El Cajon Blvd Ste C, San Diego
- 6911 Linda Vista Road, San Diego
- 1808 Coronado Avenue, San Diego
- 3539 Midway Drive, San Diego
- 1740 Euclid Ave, San Diego
If you are looking for a Pizza Hut in Miami there are lots to choose from. Here are some that we know of and to get a FREE $500 gift card for Pizza Hut in Miami click the coupon below.
- 1529 Southwest 8th Street, Miami
- 254 Southeast 1st Street, Miami
- 807 Southwest 8th Street, Miami
- 200 Nw Lejeune Rd, Miami
- 3830 Southwest 8th Street, Miami
- 1604 Alton Road, Miami Beach
- 5731 Northwest 36th Street, Miami
If you are looking for a Pizza Hut in Austin there are lots to choose from. Here are some that we know of and to get a FREE $500 gift card for Pizza Hut in Austin click the coupon below.
- 1811 Guadalupe, Austin
- 2021b East Riverside Drive, Austin
- 1144 Airport Boulevard, Austin
- 1901 W William Cannon Dr Ste 172, Austin
- 6305 Cameron Rd # 101, Austin
- 3435 Greystone Dr Ste 101, Austin
- 8500 N Lamar, Austin